Fees for modern foreign languages courses: (Not English)
Small group tuition, never more than 10 students.
Concessions: apply to persons over 60 years of age who are retired, to unemployed people on job-seeker allowance, to matriculated full-time students.
Foreign Languages: scheduled evening classes after 5pm, or Saturday classes, 1.5h per week, minimum enrolments: 4
• Indian summer session: 5 weeks, fee £67, concessions £60
• Autunm session: 10 weeks, fee £135, concessions: £120
• Winter sesssion: 10 weeks, fee £135, concessions: £120
• 5% discount with combined Aut/ Winter: 20 weeks or 30 hours' tuition: £257
• Concession discount with combined Aut/ Winter: 20 weeks or 30 hours' tuition: £210
Standard fee for 12 hours:
• Summer session: 8 weeks, fee £108, concessions: £96
• Summer short courses, 2 weeks semi-intensive: fee £108, concessions: £96
Foreign Languages: scheduled daytime classes before 5pm, 1.5h per week minimum enrolments: 4
• Indian summer session: 5 weeks, fee £60, concessions £56.25
• Autunm session: 10 weeks, fee £120, concessions £112.50
• Winter sesssion: 10 weeks, fee £120, concessions £112.50
• 5% discount with combined Aut/ Winter: 20 weeks or 30 hours' tuition: £228
• Concession discount with combined Aut/ Winter: 20 weeks or 30 hours' tuition: £225
• Summer session, 8 weeks: fee £96, concessions £90
See fees table
For all other courses and 1-to-1, please ask for details
• Fees are payable in full on registration and non refundable except when the course is canceled by us.
• We can only guarantee a place when we have received your payment and if the minimum number of enrolments has been reached.
• Please register early to avoid disappointment.
• We make every effort to keep fees as low as possible and therefore we regret that we are unable to refund fees once a course has started.
Our first priority is to provide as many learning opportunities as possible. We can run classes with just 4 enrolments at the price quoted above.
If we receive 3 enrolments only, no concessions apply and students will be given the opportunity either:
- to pay an additional fee to bring the hourly rate to £11.25
- or to shorten the course to 8 weeks (pay a supp for concessions)
and the class will proceed if all agree. If the class is cancelled, a full refund will be issued.
5% discount applied when a person enrols for the Autumn and Winter sessions combined, must be paid in full on the 1st enrolment.
Students must be in full-time higher education and fully matriculated, must show matric card on registration and pay in full for the session.
Strictly no refunds once the class has started, except in case of documented illness.
GAELIC AND ENGLISH ONLY: If an individual enrols on a course using an Individual Learning Account to pay the fees but fails to attend the course, or fails to provide an active or valid account number before the cut-off date, Tayside Language Centre will invoice the individual for the outstanding fee balance for the course. If an individual fails to pass on the ILA token received from ILA Scotland before the expiry date, Tayside Language Centre will invoice the person for the full course fee.
ILA payment is only available for English and Gaelic courses, please see details.
MOST CLASSES TAKE PLACE AT 11 SOUTH TAY STREET, DUNDEE
You can register in person at the address above. Opening hours every afternoon: Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu: 1 to 6pm, Fri closed.
You can pay
- by cheque to Tayside Language Centre
- by cash in person at the office during opening hours
- by credit or debit card in person at the office during opening hours (£1 fee or 2% for sums above £99)
- by Bank Transfer: Please ask for details
- by credit or debit card through email with invoicing through Paypal secure servers: send us the completed enrolment form by email.(4% transaction fee will be added)
We reserve the right to run classes at our discretion.
Tayside Language Centre LTD
11 South Tay Street, Dundee DD1 1NU
+44(0)1382 227171/ 0780 7452280