Our first priority is to provide as many learning opportunities as possible and the fees will vary according to the type of course and number of students enrolled in the class, (never more than 10). Just ask us when you register. Please register early to book your place on the course and avoid disapointment.
See fees for living languages programmes
• Fees are payable in full on registration and non refundable except when the course is canceled by us.
• We can only guarantee a place when we have received your payment and if the minimum number of enrolments has been reached.
• Please register early to avoid disappointment.
• We make every effort to keep fees as low as possible and therefore we regret that we are unable to refund fees once a course has started.
We can run classes with just 4 enrolments at the price quoted above. If 3 persons only enrol, they will be offered the opportunity to pay a supplement or to shorten the session by 2 weeks, and if all agree the class will not be cancelled. If the class is cancelled, a full refund will be issued.
5% discount applied when a person enrols for the Autumn and Winter sessions combined, must be paid in full on the 1st enrolment.
Students must be in full-time higher education and fully matriculated, must show matric card on registration and pay in full for the session.
Strictly no refunds once the class has started, except in case of documented illness.
ILA payment is only available for English and Gaelic courses, please see details.
GAELIC AND ENGLISH ONLY: If an individual enrols on a course using an Individual Learning Account to pay the fees but fails to attend the course, or fails to provide an active or valid account number before the cut-off date, Tayside Language Centre will invoice the individual for the outstanding fee balance for the course. If an individual fails to pass on the ILA token received from ILA Scotland before the expiry date, Tayside Language Centre will invoice the person for the full course fee.
When paying with an ILA account, you must have set up your account before you can enrol on a course. It is advisable to contact ILA well in advance of the course start date.
NB: If an individual enrols on a course using an Individual Learning Account to pay the fees but fails to attend the course or gives an invalid number, or fails to pass on the ILA TOKEN before the expiry date, Tayside Language Centre will invoice the individual for the outstanding fee for the course
Fees are payable in full on registration and non refundable except when the course is canceled by us.
One to one or two classes are bookable in advance and the initial fee must be received prior to the 1st class.
MOST CLASSES TAKE PLACE AT 11 SOUTH TAY STREET, DUNDEE
You can register in person at the address above. Opening hours every afternoon: Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu: 1 to 6pm, Fri closed.
You can pay
- by cheque to Tayside Language Centre
- by cash in person at the office during opening hours
- by credit or debit card in person at the office during opening hours (2% fee)
- by Bank Transfer: Please ask for details
- by credit or debit card through email with invoicing through Paypal secure servers: send us the completed enrolment form by email.(£5 transaction fee for sums under £200, or 4% of total for sums over £200)
Download the enrolment form for an English course
Download the enrolment form for foreign languages